Sunday, April 23, 2017

It was...

... captured. All of these videos are from events or activities or games or hang out sessions from throughout the school year, starting with the Dierks Bentley concert the weekend before school started. I'm pretty sure 90% of these were all Snapchat videos so as you can tell, my phone is always out and Snapchat is always open. I decided at the beginning of this year I would try to take as many of these few-second clips as possible. I think videos capture moments better than a picture and help me remember the feelings of the past better than a still image could. These videos are displayed in chronological order and although my friends and looks haven't really changed, a lot has. It is cool to be able to see the progression of senior year in a two minute video.

No comments:

Post a Comment